Connecting your Zendesk account to your LateShipment.com account lets you seamlessly stay on top of delivery events that may require your attention. With the Zendesk integration, you can have tickets automatically created for delivery events that you select.
What happens when the status of a shipment in-transit, for which a ticket has been created changes?
Any updates on the delivery status for a shipment in-transit for which a ticket has been already created, are made available on the same ticket. This ensures that support agents have all the information they need around a shipment in one place.
How can I connect my Zendesk account with LateShipment.com?
- Login to your LateShipment.com account.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner.
- Select Connect Helpdesk
- On the “Select your Helpdesk” dropdown, pick Zendesk
- Enter the Email ID that you’ve connected with your Zendesk account.
- Against the events for which you would like tickets created, turn the toggle “ON”
- Hit Submit to complete the setup.