Connecting your Zoho Desk account to your LateShipment.com account lets you seamlessly stay on top of delivery events that may require your attention. With the Zoho Desk integration, you can have tickets automatically created for delivery events that you select.
What happens when the status of a shipment in-transit, for which a ticket has been created changes?
Any updates on the delivery status for a shipment in-transit for which a ticket has been already created, are made available on the same ticket. This ensures that support agents have all the information they need around a shipment in one place.
How can I connect my Zoho Desk account with LateShipment.com?
- Login to your LateShipment.com account.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Connect Helpdesk
- On the “Select your Helpdesk” dropdown, pick Zoho Desk
- Enter the Email ID that you’ve connected with your Zoho Desk account.
- Against the events for which you would like tickets created, turn the toggle “ON”
- Hit Submit to complete the setup.