Connecting your Freshdesk account to your LateShipment.com account lets you seamlessly stay on top of delivery events that may require your attention. With a Freshdesk integration, you can have tickets automatically created for delivery events that you select.
What happens when the status of a shipment in-transit, for which a ticket has been created changes?
Any updates on the delivery status for a shipment in-transit for which a ticket has been already created, are made available on the same ticket. This ensures that support agents have all the information they need around a shipment at one place.
How can I connect my Freshdesk account with LateShipment.com?
- Login to your LateShipment.com account.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner.
- Select Connect Helpdesk
- On the “Select your Helpdesk” dropdown, pick Freshdesk
- Enter the Email ID that you’ve connected with your Freshdesk account
- Against the events for which you would like tickets created, turn the toggle “ON”
- Hit Submit to complete the setup.