Here’s how you can connect your 3dcart store with LateShipment.com:
1. Log in to your LateShipment.com account
2. Go to Settings > Connect Customer Details > Select 3dcart from the drop-down
3. A unique URL endpoint is generated to support the integration
4. Log in to your 3dcart account
5. Click the Modules menu
6. Scroll down to Webhooks > Click on Settings > Add Webhook
7. Enter a Webhook name
8. Paste the URL provided.
9. Select Format as JSON, Event as 'Order Status Change'.
10. Click Save.
Setting this up for the event means that every time your order status gets updated, the details are sent from your 3dcart store to your LateShipment.com account.
Save up to 20% with automated refunds for 50+ service failures & billing errors including late & lost deliveries.
Get predictive alerts for parcel delays, promptly intervene and proactively take action before customer impact
Send custom or automated customer notifications to for shipping events like “shipped, attempted & delivered”.
Build fully-customizable order tracking pages for your customers to improve your brand’s recall and sales.