Here’s how you can connect your Shopify store with your LateShipment.com account:
1. Log in to your LateShipment.com account
2. Go to Settings > Connect Customer Details > Select Shopify from the drop-down
3. A unique URL endpoint is generated to support the integration
4. Log in to your Shopify store
5. Go to Settings > Notifications > Webhooks > Create Webhook
6. Select Event “order fulfilled”
7. Paste the URL provided here
Setting this up for the event means that every time a label gets created for your orders, the details are sent from your Shopify store to your LateShipment.com account.
Save up to 20% with automated refunds for 50+ service failures & billing errors including late & lost deliveries.
Get predictive alerts for parcel delays, promptly intervene and proactively take action before customer impact
Send custom or automated customer notifications to for shipping events like “shipped, attempted & delivered”.
Build fully-customizable order tracking pages for your customers to improve your brand’s recall and sales.