The LateShipment.com custom track page subdomain created during setup (company.lateshipment.com) can be remapped to suit your custom domain requirements (track.companyname.com) or (domain.com). This article illustrates the procedure to set up custom domains and SSL for your LateShipment.com account.
- Navigate to Settings >> Customize Tracking Page
- Click on Add new Custom Domain to open the custom domain create a form as shown below:
- LateShipment Domain name: This will be track.lateshipment.com
- Custom domain name: Provide the desired custom domain you want to use.
- Prerequisite: You need to set up a CNAME record on your DNS provider's control panel for your custom domain name and point it to track.lateshipment.com
- Add relevant SSL credentials (Private Key, Primary Certificate, Intermediary Certificate) for your custom domain name and click “Save”.
Notes about SSL certificates:
- Paste the respective certificates in .pem format into private key, primary and intermediary certificate boxes. The private keys must NOT be encrypted. If the SSL provider issues an encrypted SSL key, then please decrypt it and paste.
- You can contact any SSL vendors like GoDaddy, Verisign, Rapid SSL, etc to purchase a certificate. If prompted, set server type as Apache while purchasing an SSL certificate.